Android Mobile Developer
A successful and innovative retail company are looking to add an Android Mobile Developer to their growing Digital Team. Following a record-breaking year, the company are looking to transform the way they interact with their customers and build a variety of new digital offerings.
You’ll play an integral part in creating a fully-personalised customer experience that integrates both retail and multi-channel services to offer exciting new mobile and web products.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Actively participating in the design and development of mobile application solutions to business and customer needs
- Identifying areas for improvement and recommending suitable solutions in practice
- Roadmapping development and technology
- Building re-usable components and services which can be used to develop future applications more efficiently
- Work on new greenfield projects whilst maintaining existing products
- Understanding the trends in Application Development technology and looking for ways to apply those trends within the team
- Excellent understanding of Android Software Development and relevant technologies
- Knowledge of frameworks and practices used to develop software/applications for Android devices
- Experience using Kotlin for Android development
- Customer and quality driven approach
- Working knowledge of TD, CI/CD practices
- iOS development (Swift/Objective C)
This is a super exciting opportunity to join a company that puts their employees first, and work as part of a talented and dynamic team on some great projects.
With a host of excellent employee benefits, and offering an opportunity to help drive an exciting digital transformation, this really isn’t an opportunity to be missed.
*INTERVIEWING NEXT WEEK*