Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst – Digital Media
Video / Broadcast Workflows – SaaS – Software Delivery / SDLC
An exciting opportunity has presented itself at a Software House looking for a remote working Business Systems Analyst in either the US or Canada.
This is a brand-new opportunity for someone with an in-depth knowledge of video digital media entertainment sector and video / broadcast work flows and ideally a strong knowledge of video editing software. You will be a key part of the team made up of implementation engineers and project managers.
- Bridge the gap between Technology and Business.
- Ensure that processes are fully communicated to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Create technical specifications for system enhancements
- Assess process and document business requirements and workflows.
- Work with the internal teams in the development phase to ensure suitability of solutions.
- Assist with test queries.
- Experience of conducting business and systems analysis.
- Proven experience within the video digital media entertainment sector.
- Proven knowledge of video workflows.
- Experience with video editing software e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and have a high attention To detail.
This is an exciting new role for someone who is happy to work in a fully remote and Agile environment. The salary is up $120,000 and they promote a high performance culture with amazing progression and a healthy benefits package!
Interviews are remote and as this role is urgent, can take place ASAP!!