Digital Test Analyst
An opening for a Digital Test Analyst has come up at a well-established test function at a company in Derbyshire who have outlined a new vision for their department to focus on digital testing across the business.
You'll be responsible for testing throughout the lifecycle; from initiation through to closure including Functional, Non-Functional, UAT management and OAT.
This is a really exciting time to get on board with a company who are year one into a 5 year digital transformation program.
Working with the Test Manager, Lead and other analysts you will ensure the test function remains impartial whilst demonstrating a quality driven approach.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive continuous improvements across the test domain
- Follow an agreed structure and level of governance
- Review all relevant test documentation
- Manage test environment requirements as specified within the Test Plans
- Drive defect management procedures into the wider community, demonstrating best practice
- Manage triage meetings
- Review of Performance and Penetration Security test results completed by testing specialists
- For projects not deemed to require an IT test phase, provide test oversight and governance
- Set up new projects and maintain the test tools (Mantis and Test Link currently) for every project
- Help drive the new test tooling deployment.
- Work with PM’s to estimate time and resources needed to successfully test the project deliverables
- Participate in Quality Gateways for entry to and exit from test phases and for suspension and resumption of testing
- Contribute to project close down activities including any lessons learned from test phase/project
- Work with the IT Test Lead to understand the project pipeline across Projects, Digital and Transformation
- Prepare forecast activities based upon the IT Test Lead allocation of projects
- Create, refine and manage test scenarios and scripts
- Provide honest feedback to the Test Team ‘ways of working’, and help drive process improvement
What you can bring:
- Strong experience of being a Senior Test Analyst within the testing function in a fast-paced environment
- Good experience in Digital (web and app) testing
- Strong experience of delivering credible and robust testing execution for ‘out of the box’ solutions which may contain some bespoke elements and multiple integrations
- Proven experience of delivering credible and robust testing proposals for total bespoke solutions
- Experience in mentoring junior members of the team
- Strong experienced in, functional, non-functional, UAT and OAT test preparation and execution
- Exposure to Test Automation Systems and Frameworks
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
What's on offer
- £40,000 – £45,000
- Generous staff discount
- Fast-paced and rewarding environment
- Collaborative team who invest in personal development