We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to play a pivotal role in the digital transformation journey of a well-known company with a national presence.
You will report directly into the IT Director and play a key role in the IT Executive Team. This is a newly created role with the main purpose being to set the IT vision, strategy and technical roadmap.
You will lead a team of Data and Solutions Architects and have previous experience in running a business focussed Enterprise Architecture function.
Key areas include; digital, web, integration platforms and applications to enable the transition to an enterprise data model approach.
You will have 3+ years in an Enterprise Architect position with a strong background in software development, applications and digital.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and implement a technology vision and roadmap aligned to the organisation strategy.
- Own and drive the IT systems architecture to support the business strategy.
- Drive the transition to best of breed digital technologies that improve processes across the company.
- Provide direction on what technologies could be introduced and integrated to evolve and extend our existing proprietary technology and platforms, ensuring that we stay at the forefront of the changing IT and Digital landscape.
- Establish and govern Technical Architecture principles throughout the organisation though the introduction of an EA framework covering best practice processes and tools.
- Designing and developing unified visions for software and product solutions. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation.
- Lead the Solution Architect function covering both the solution and data architecture through support, guidance and mentoring.
- Ensure information is captured, organised, analysed and conveyed in a set of Enterprise Architect documents and models.
- Create methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Implement architectural views covering people, process, information and technology that are accessible yet built with architectural rigour.
- Understand business and commercial objectives, developing solutions that enhance and extend our product and platform offering.
Technical landscape and experience:
- Enterprise Architecture Certification (TOGAF etc.).
- Knowledge of Archimate.
- Technical Certification (AWS Certified Architect, Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA), Cloud Architect).
- Experience of both legacy platforms and leading-edge cloud services/microservices is essential.
- Digital Applications and websites.
- AWS and Azure.
- CRM & ERP Platforms.
- Mobile App Technologies (iOS/Android).
- Data Management & analytics.
- Software Development Lifecycles.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/Integration Frameworks.
- Understanding of IT security and infrastructure.
- Experienced third party supplier management.
- Experience of working within an IT Governance Framework (inc Technical Design Authority and Change Advisory Boards).
- Play a pivotal role in a transformational journey
- Be part of an exceptional team of individuals
- Get plenty of perks including generous staff discount
- Flexibility around home working
- Very generous package including a bonus, car allowance and market leading salary.