IT Helpdesk Analyst
*** BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY ***
Immediate start – interviewing this week.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will be responsible for 1st line support at a large, multi-site user base, so strong customer service experience is a must!
- Windows server support
- Basic printer fix and troubleshooting
- Basic IP network troubleshooting
- DNCP & DNS
- Active Directory
- Resolve IT Support issues, aiming to achieve an 80%+ first time fix
- To escalate, communicate and liaise with internal IT Support Engineers
- To take full ownership of issues and always be willing to find answers to all questions raised.
This is an excellent opportunity at a progressive company in a fast-paced environment.