Project Manager – Transformation
A unique and very exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a company undergoing a huge digital transformation.
The Project Manager will deliver commercial, multi-disciplinary projects to hit strategic objectives. You’ll work with all departments across the business, engaging stakeholders at all levels, ensuring an effective delivery of people, technology and process change. You’ll form cross-functional project teams to deliver simple, pragmatic and effective solutions.
What you can bring:
- Experienced in delivering commercially focused projects for a fast paced, high growth, complex business, ideally in a retail and/or wholesale environment (but not essential), with projects that cut across multiple operating companies.
- Proficient in successfully running cross functional projects with a commercial focus
- Experienced in running large scale projects worth £10 million plus
- A hands-on leader with demonstrable experience of establishing and managing cross functional project teams
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management and the ability to influence at all levels
- Able to understand and establish business requirements and create structured plans over the short and long term
- Commercially astute with the ability to produce and articulate sound business plans that demonstrate clear business benefits and return on investment for proposed projects
- A strategic and analytical thinker
- Very strong in communication and relationship skills
- An experienced Project Manager who is able to hit the ground running
- Able to deliver software solutions as well as people and progress change
- You will be working with cross functional project and programme teams
- Escalating risk, issues and decisions to the appropriate forum/stakeholders to ensure fluidity of the Project
What's on offer
- The chance to work with a great, collaborative bunch of people who have a shared mission
- 10% bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunity to work hybrid/remote or in the office