Reporting and Data Analysis Coordinator
Reporting & Data Analytics Coordinator – Now Hiring!
Mirai Tech Recruitment are very excited to be working with an ambitious and rapidly growing brand, who are looking for a Reporting & Data Analytics Coordinator with a strong BI skill set, with a salary between £38,000 – £40,000, as well as a 10% bonus!
This role will be pivotal in the company meeting their ambitious growth plans, following a RECORD BREAKING year in 2020. You would also be joining a brand who are making concerted efforts to grow their Tech Division.
Based in North London, the company offer a wealth of fun incentives and rewards for their employees, such as a staff discount on their products. They also have a professional yet fun outlook, with a dress down dress code.
Here are some more details on the everyday tasks and responsibilities:
- Scoping, planning, design, and implementation of BI solution.
- Ongoing application support of the implemented BI solution.
- Coordination and development of future enhancements to BI and Data Analysis to fulfil existing and future business requirements.
- Acting as the BI champion within the business, and as the custodian of the BI solution, seeking to maximise cross-functional alignment and consistency.
- Supporting the IT Manager with other IT projects and initiatives as required.
Skills & experience required for this role:
- Experience of both implementing and supporting BI solutions is essential.
- Deep technical knowledge in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouses, Data Analysis and Visualisation tools and technologies, combined with experience in a business environment.
- Experience of BI solutions integrated with SAP Business One and SQL databases is very strongly preferred.
- Project management experience and skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Comfortable and confident working with business stakeholders at all levels including Senior Managers and Directors.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications, and to communicate technical ideas and concepts to users in business terms and language.
- Financial awareness to evaluate cost versus benefit analysis of technical solutions.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Experience in a fast growth businesses would be an advantage.
Do you think you’d thrive in such a role at such an exciting company? Then don’t miss out…apply now!