Senior Azure & Hosted Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Azure & Hosted Infrastructure Engineer – MSP
Fantastic opportunity to join an MSP with an annual turnover of £60m who aim for this to be £100m in the next two years.
Due to continued growth, they are developing a brand new in-house team to focus on the companies hosted datacentre presence and cloud offerings.
You will be a natural leader and manage two Azure Engineers. This is a very hands on role however, with the Senior Engineer taking a leader on cloud migrations and implementations.
You will be responsible for managing, monitoring, designing and implementing solutions comprising of hosted servers, backup, business continuity and the Microsoft server stack (Windows, Exchange, SQL etc as appropriate) based in Hosted VMware, Hyper-V and Azure platforms.
You will work closely with the commercial teams to help drive the Azure strategy.
- Excellent understanding of complex IT infrastructure solutions, including LAN networks, Server hardware, HPE SAN storage, data backup systems and the Microsoft server stack etc.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Azure services (Azure Monitor, AzureAD, Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery)
- A minimum level of a Microsoft Stack Qualification, VMware VCP, HPE ASE (or equivalent), which will also help the business maintain the appropriate vendor certifications.
- Experience in designing and installing complex VMware/Hyper-V server Virtualisation solutions.
- Excellent understanding and experience of network security, segregation, firewalls and encryption.
- Experience with the Microsoft server stack of software, eg. Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL Server, Exchange Server etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 components and services, particularly around the migration into Office365.
- Experience of Datacentre networking.
They are looking for those who possess a ‘can do’ attitude and are not afraid of hardwork.
On-call will start on a 1-3 basis and then move to 1-7, the majority of which can be done remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an award-winning company and Microsoft partner who are on an amazing growth journey. You will not stand-still in this role.
Do not miss out, get your applications in now!