Transformation Business Analyst
Business Analyst – Transformation
A unique and very exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a company undergoing a huge digital transformation.
As a Business Analyst, you will identify and define solutions that will maximise the value delivered by the company. Focusing and prioritising the business on developing new ways of working through effective people, technology and process advancements.
You will articulate the need for change in how the organisation works and facilitate that change, ensuring solutions identified hit Strategic, Programme and Project deliverables. Also ensuring that they have the most effective business and operating models to frame detailed solutions. You' ll determine the requirements of strategic Programmes and Projects.
What you can bring:
- Experienced in working in a complex business environment across multiple functions
- Able to think both strategically and analytically to resolve complex problems
- Knowledgeable in business process’ and systems analysis
- Experienced with stakeholder management and possess the ability to influence at all levels
- Commercially focused with the ability to articulate the business benefits of any changes to be implemented
- Able to document business requirements and understand how systems work and interact from an operational perspective
- Detail focused and confident challenging current ways of working
- Able to adapt your style for different stakeholders and have strong change management skills
- You will be working with cross functional project and programme teams
- Escalating risk, issues and decisions to the appropriate forum/stakeholders to ensure fluidity of the Project
What is of offer:
- The chance to work with a great, collaborative bunch of people who have a shared mission
- 10% bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunity to work hybrid/remote or in the office