Solutions Architect – ERP/ HR Systems
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to play a pivotal role in the digital transformation journey of a well-known company with a national presence.
You will work closely with the Enterprise Architect to support the implementation of quality technical solutions that create business opportunities and maximise business benefits through careful optimisation of system, business process (including continuous improvement) and management information changes.
The project is at Design and Discovery stage.
This role will enable current and future business needs to be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile and adaptable manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the New Request process by researching and recommending pragmatic technical solutions; highlighting any technical considerations for solution delivery.
- Support the Project Delivery process by working on a range of IT and business initiatives to deliver solutions to meet the business opportunities.
- Working with the all areas of IT, the strategy & transformation team and business, to research IT solutions on the market for technical requirements and business needs.
- Creating and updating the solution and technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborating with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution, recommending the most suitable technical architecture and defining the solution at a high level.
- Identifying implementation risks and analysing potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
What you can bring:
- HR / Recruitment / ERP implementation experience
- TOGAF accreditation would be an advantage
- Experience in third party supplier management
- Experience of working within a framework of IT Governance, Technical Design Authority and Change Advisory Boards.
What's on offer:
- Chance to be part of a very exciting digital journey
- FTC salary or day rate – 12 month, likely to go perm
- Collaborative and rewarding work environment
- Ownership and freedom in delivery