IT Network and Support Analyst
IT Support – networking – telephony – 2nd line
A forward thinking and innovative tech company in Derbyshire have a brand new 2nd line Support opening due to growth. They are looking for a background in networking, support and telephony and offer great progression opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Support & Networks Manager, the IT Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting existing B2B customers in a timely and accurate manner. You will provide 1st & 2nd line technical support/service for:
- Broadband – FTTC/SOGEA/GFAST, FTTP, ADSL
- Leased Lines & other Full Fibre Services
- Firewalls, Switches and AP’s
- Hosted Telephony
- Number Porting
- General IT Support including: Desktop support, Peripherals & Microsoft Office
Other Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design & Deploy cloud managed structured network services
- Attend sites for solution deployments/surveys
- Act as an escalation point for 1st line support & provisioning
- Internal ‘general IT Support’
They are looking for engaging and ambitious IT professionals with a keen eye for detail and excellent customer service skills.
Interviews taking place now, get your applications in!