NetSuite Developer – NOW HIRING
We are currently working with an award-winning and expanding company in Derbyshire, who as part of their exciting expansion, are looking for a NetSuite Developer, who will have chance to work with the latest technologies.
They are adopting a cloud first strategy and you will have the chance to work with the latest tech. They are now looking to expand their development team to tackle some of their strategic objectives, which cover a broad selection of back-end development requirements in ecommerce, EPOS, APIs/microservices, ERP, reporting and other bespoke systems.
What you can bring:
- A degree/HND in a computer science or engineering discipline (or significant relevant experience)
- 3+ years software development and testing experience
- A proven ability to manage own workload and deliver software projects.
- Demonstrable experience utilising SuiteFlow
- Be extremely organised, and capable of taking a requirement/project and split it into deliverable tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to adhere to regulatory compliance and governance standards.
Technology you can expect to use:
- Saved Searches/Analytics/Dashboards
- Version Control/Source Code Management (Git and Bitbucket)
- Google Cloud Platform (especially serverless such as App Engine)
- Project Management and Documentation (Atlassian Jira/Confluence)
- Development Methodologies (Agile)
- OO PHP and Frameworks (Laravel/Lumen)
What the company can offer you:
- £25,000 – £35,000
- Full remote!
- 28 days holiday each year inc bank holiday, increasing yearly up to 32 days per annum inc bank holidays.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cashback health plan
- Employee Discount