Remote PHP Developer
Remote PHP Developer – Now Hiring!
Mirai Tech are very excited to be partnering with an award-winning e-commerce business, who are currently looking to hire a Senior Developer, with a salary of £34,000 – £42,000 p.a DOE. Working closely with the Head of Digital, this is a brand-new role to focus on the digital journey for customers when using their website.
You will be able to showcase your technical abilities by translating complex business and technical requirements into deliverable code, whilst also being able to demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with the business.
The Company is based in Derbyshire, but the role fully remote! The role will also require very occasional visits to the office.
Tech you will be working with includes:
- PHP and MVC frameworks (Laravel/Symphony)
- Solid understanding of the latest HTML & CSS best practices
- Solid understanding of the latest performance best practices
- SQL (MySQL, Datastore, Mongo)
- Git version control/source code management
- Google Cloud Platform/AWS
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience with Docker, containerisation and web hosting a distinct advantage
- Proficient in the principles of great web design
- Strong understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Research, design, implement, and manage development projects
- Test and evaluate live platforms
- Identify areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy code and mange Agile development tools
- Maintain and upgrade platforms
- Work closely with other developers, IT, designers, and the wider marketing team
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree/HND in a computer science or significant relevant experience
- 4+ years web development
- Capable of demonstrating a creative and well-considered approach to projects
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, don’t hesitate and apply now!