SAP Consultant – MM / SD – S/4 HANA
Manufacturing – Amsterdam / Netherlands
We have partnered with an expanding Manufacturing organisation based near Amsterdam, who are looking for an experienced SAP Consultant however they are open to different levels of experience due to the length of the project. Ideally you should have direct logistics and manufacturing experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working within a team to deliver a global project including the solution design, development and implementation of SAP Materials Management and Sales & Distribution.
- Assist in the S/4 HANA implementation
- Provide support and SAP enhancements
- User Acceptance Training
- Documentation and training materials.
- Troubleshooting and resolving High priority incidents
Key requirements for the role:
- SAP MM /SD implementation, roll out and go-live support
- Manufacturing or distribution industry experience
- Knowledge of SAP WMS is beneficial.
- Comprehensive experience in material management and distribution business processes, preferable with exposure to warehouse automation
- Knowledge of IDOC based interfaces to local warehouse management systems
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
This is an exciting new role with huge scope for progression and a great salary of up of €60,000 and some amazing benefits.
Please apply ASAP as interviews are scheduled for next week!