2nd Line SAP Support Engineer
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
A rapidly expanding manufacturing company in Ashton-under-Lyne have a brand-new opening in their IT Support team for a 2nd Line SAP Support role.
They are looking for someone with experience in a similar role that is able to work independently to resolve issues as well as working effectively as part of a team.
You'd be a valued addition to a busy IT department providing SAP support dealing with queries via email/ phone and logging them.
You will provide solutions in a timely fashion for 2nd line issues and will play an active role in a range of projects. You will need excellent customer service skills as you will be communicating with technical and non-technical members of staff to resolve issues.
- ABAP (reading/ debugging)
- Creating/ changing users
- Creating/ changing roles
- Authorisation object control
- Creating transports
- Transporting changes
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP scripting
- SAP query reporting and information sets
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Able to explain technical problems in a non-technical way
- Handles pressure well
Perks of the job!
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Use of company cars
- Performance related benefits