A very exciting opportunity for a SQL DBA to join a company experiencing exceptional growth, that will develop you, challenge you and allow you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Two opportunities to join the established MIS function that enables you to work with the latest and greatest technologies within the Microsoft stack, including Azure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, implement, and maintain front-end applications, linking into the SQL server databases using SQL, VBA, and ODBC or OLE DB
- Develop, implement, and maintain SQL Server databases utilizing T-SQL, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Develop management information reports and analytics using SQL, Excel, MS Access or other business intelligence software.
- Creating complex query definitions allowing the data to be extracted
- Provide support for system users: analyzing, diagnosing and resolving issues and problems.
- Write systems and database documentation including user guides.
- Help train colleagues in how to extract data efficiency.
What can you bring:
- Vast knowledge of working with Microsoft databases, with experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Interest or Knowledge in Azure would be beneficial but not expected
- Understanding and knowledge of T-SQL, Microsoft VBA and extracting information from databases to produce reports and analytics.
- BI Reporting tools experience – desirable
- Using advanced MS Excel or MS Access to link into a SQL Server backend using SQL and ODBC or OLE DB
- Knowledge around Data Warehousing concepts & implementations, LDAP and Azure SQL – desirable
- Confidence to work well on your own as well as being comfortable in a team
What’s on offer:
- Flexi-time between core hours of 10 and 4
- Innovating and improving by investing heavily in their tech offerings
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent training programmes
- Long service awards
- Very compassionate and people focused company
This is a brand new opportunity for a SQL DBA to join a company who are shaped around the individual.