IT Support Analyst
An excellent opportunity has come up at a company in North Derbyshire who have had record breaking sales in 2020!
Due to a successful year, they have a brand new opening in their IT team for an IT Support Analyst to provide 1st/2nd line Technical Support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and respond to support incidents via telephone and email.
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure successful relationship with the customer.
- Prioritise and categorise tickets accordingly.
- Help diagnose and troubleshoot both hardware and software-based issues, aiming for first time fix.
- Provide recommendations for network/ system improvements.
- Respond and escalate support calls through the relevant teams and update our Helpdesk system.
- Installation, configuration and repair of hardware and software.
- Proactive monitoring of servers/ networks (Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) systems in place).
- Daily systems checks and administrative operational processes.
- Work towards the agreed KPI’s.
- Ordering of departmental supplies / Obtaining quotations for the IT Manager.
- Working in accordance with company policies, procedures and practices.
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Previous experience in an IT Support role.
- Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and upwards/ Microsoft Office 365.
- Network Infrastructure.
- Ability to schedule own workload, prioritising to meet business needs.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, be proactive and organised.
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to a varying role.
- Exemplary customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Have a support focused attitude..
- SAP Business One
- Service Now
- Mitel / 8×8 Telephone systems
It is essential you are well organised, good at time management, having the ability to work in a team and be a strong communicator.
Interviews will be held via zoom over the next couple of weeks.
Don't miss out, apply now!