IT Manager – ERP/ MRP
We are looking for an IT Manager to join a growing manufacturing business in Birmingham.
Working with the 1st line Support Engineer you will be the 'go to IT person', responsible for all in-house functions and 3rd party management.
This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on the department. You will be providing 1st-3rd line support, delivering projects and making recommendations and suggestions to drive tech within the business.
Accuracy with attention to detail is essential, the ability to go the extra mile ensuring the IT requirements are maintained with minimum disruption to IT systems/servers.
A team player who has the willingness to learn and get involved in all aspects relating to the smooth running of the department.
Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is a must.
The following skills, knowledge and abilities are essential to the role;
- Windows Server administration (AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy)
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- VMWare ESXi
- Networking, LAN, WAN
- Backup and Disaster Recovery (Veeam)
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office Applications
- VOIP Telephony & Mobile device management
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL Server (Database setup, T-SQL, SSIS)
Knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- ERP – Sage
- Firewall and VPN technologies
Occasional travel to other sites on an adhoc basis will be required so a drivers license is a must.
Fully remote onboarding process, interviewing now!