Application Developer – C# ASP.NET / MVC /WebAPI
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established company who are undergoing a large digital transformation.
The in-house IT team has around 100 members, with the applications team being at around 4. Reporting into the Development Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all developments are scoped, delivered, system tested and implemented within budget and timelines.
You will have 5 + years' experience of application development within a structured project and fast-paced environment.
You will be working on a number exciting projects, greenfield as well as making enhancements to current applications.
- C# ASP.NET / MVC /WebAPI
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Server
- SQL SSIS and SSRS
- Microsoft O365, MS Teams
- Delivery of multiple developments as demanded by the business.
- Project delivery on time and within budget.
- Shared ownership of Development team issues.
- Estimates for development elements of project budgets (internal and external).
- Manage key relationships with IT, Development & ETL, Project Delivery, Testing, Strategy and Transformation teams.
- Ensure all developments are scoped, delivered, system tested and implemented within budget and timelines.
- Ensure that development environments are properly maintained and managed.
- Provide credible and realistic estimates for planned development work.
- Deliver in a fast moving, changing business environment.
- Work closely with other IT teams to deliver solutions to the business.
- Ensure investment in a continuous professional development plan to keep technology & specialist skills up to date.
- Demonstrates customer focussed ownership and accountability.
- Has a proven track record of delivering results with enthusiasm and a positive "can do" attitude, able to work with multiple priorities and progress activities with urgency and pace.
- Is able to build good user relationships and a highly motivated team player who demonstrates team centred behaviours.
In return you will get:
- Remote/ flexible working
- Generous staff discount
- Industry training and certs
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team
- Interviews and on-boarding will be via Teams.