Application Development and ETL Manager
Applications Development and ETL Manager
We are looking for an Applications Development and ETL Manager to play a key role in the Development function of a thriving company who are undergoing a large digital transformation.
The Applications Development and ETL Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the Development and ETL strategy and execution across all IT, Transformation and Digital Projects.
The in-house IT team has around 100 members, with this function being made up of 5 Developers. Strong people management experience of small teams is therefore essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and continual enhancement of the companies’ integration framework.
- Lead DevOps practices covering CI and CD.
- Management of all Integration, ETL, Microsoft CRM and .net development technologies and deliverables.
- Manage all development environments, ensuring these are kept up to date and included in any new projects undertaken.
- Responsible for API best practice, ensuring API service governance.
- Review and approve all development documentation prior to submitting for business sign off.
- Escalation point for any issues or blockers around development or supplier issues.
- Be a key member of the Technical Architecture Board and the Change Approval Board
- Work with the Head of Projects to estimate time and resources needed to successfully develop the project deliverables.
Technical and Professional experience:
- Strong API experience and 3rd party application integration experience
- Implementation integration framework methodology and solution experience
- Development, Architect or DevOps background
- Cloud technology – Azure
- Data modelling, database design, data governance and data quality understanding
- Managerial experience of Development and ETL department within a fast-paced environment
- Managing multiple projects and 3rd party resources concurrently
This is a fantastic time to get onboard and put your stamp on the department. You’ll be working with a great bunch of talented and driven individuals, who are constantly striving to drive digital change within the business.
- £60,000 – £65,000 base salary
- 10% bonus – performance related
- Generous staff discount
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Flexibility around remote working
Interview and onboarding will be fully remote.