We are working with a large multi-national organisation based in Cambridge, who are now recruiting for a Data Engineer. They are investing heavily in their BI and Data department due to continued growth.
You will help develop, support and integrate their growing number of data systems including – SAP and SQL. You will have experience of Power BI, SSRS and SSIS.
Looking for technical skills in:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience software development or database experience.
- Looking at options for role-based access controls to reports and supporting implementation
- Investigate how current SAP extracts can be improved and where opportunities for improved connections (including API’s) can be put in place.
- Proficiency in writing SQL including stored procedures.
- Proficiency in one or more database scripting languages (i.e., PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Understand how to apply technologies to solve data problems and to develop innovative data related solutions
- Extensive experience in Microsoft SSRS and SSIS, specifically designing and implementing ETL packages
- Knowledge of data modelling and understanding of different data structures and their benefits and limitations
- Experience in designing, architecting, and building scalable pipelines – beneficial
- Experience with Microsoft platforms.
Other skills required:
- Experience working in a multinational organisation
- Confidence to take a lead on deliverables
- A solid working knowledge of database administration
- Happy to work in autonomous role
- Happy to work remotely
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
This is a new role with excellent career progression. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits.
Please get in touch asap for your CV to be reviewed – interviews booked in for this week and next!