Head of Project Delivery
A unique and very exciting opportunity for a Head of IT Project Delivery to join a company undergoing a huge digital transformation.
You will drive and implement the core IT system delivery for the brands different departments and business functions.
Working closely with the IT Director, Head of Development, Project and Programme Managers, this is a pivotal role in the leadership team.
What you can bring:
- Solid experience of Programme and Project Management
- Managing solutions introduction in a controlled way ensuring appropriate analysis, development, testing and delivery and ensuring the business benefits from proven improvements
- Proven experience of leading the IT elements of major programmes
- Proven experience of Matrix Management of programme/project teams’ technical resources (e.g. Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers)
- Drive slick processes, best ways of working ensuring the customer is at the heart of what they do and that IT is an enabler as well as a support service
- Resource planning and management ensuring appropriate resources are secured for the required activity
- Manage the transition from project to IT Support teams
- Ensure adherence to IT Security policies, IT technical adherence and Data Protection Office policies.
- £90,000 base
- Car allowance
- Large bonus
- Staff discounts
- Very people focused culture
- Flexibility around hybrid working.
This is a really exciting time to get on board with a company that are undergoing a huge digital transformation.