Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
We have partnered with a SaaS organization based in Cambridge, that boast several reputable clients. The company is ambitious and rapidly growing their operation overseas. To help support their rapid growth, they are looking for an experienced candidate to fill a vacant role as Senior UX Designer.
User experience is at the forefront of everything this company does. In your role as Senior UX Designer, you will work to ensure the design and serviceability of all customer-facing applications. As Senior UX Designer, you will also carry out user research to ensure seamless customer experiences, in addition to supporting in the development of new products.
What skills will you offer as Senior UX Desginer?
- Firsthand knowledge of webbased applications
- Skillset in prototyping tools such as Adobe XD/InVision, Figma, and Sketch
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Avid and DaVinci Resolve
- Experience of Workfront
What will you be doing as Senior UX Designer?
- Heading the endto-end UX design process
- Taking full responsibility in the development of new UX features
- Producing prototypes and user journey maps in the creation of new designs
- Utilising UX design tools to present firstclass prototypes to users
- Guaranteeing the simplicity of all products
- Displaying innovative nature; being alert to new technologies
- Supporting and advising newly onboarded customers
- Competently showcasing the benefits of the Curator platform to editorial and production teams
- Helping new users get best possible use out of the platform by identifying learning strategies
Given the rapid expansion of their operation, the organisation is keen to promptly interview candidates, so get in touch ASAP! They offer 23 days of holiday per year (plus bank holidays), medical cover, and a pension. Great progression and growth opportunities are also on offer!