*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
Pre-Sales Architect – MSP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding MSP in Crewe. They are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Architect to join their dynamic team who will provide recommendations on technical design and assist in the implementation and onboarding of new clients. You will liaise with sales, technical support and the end user clients. You must come from a Managed Services Organisation in order to have a thorough understanding of the fast-paced environment.
- Network and server hardware and systems – firewalls, switches, routers
- Security appliances- Fortinet
- MS Server
- Storage management
- Design and implement technical designs to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Define customer’s specific requirements.
- Promote security and networking solutions.
- Manage multiple projects including technical changes, installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Research and development of new ideas and technologies
- Document solutions and technical plans before and after project delivery.
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Adhere to SLAs.
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Proactive, dynamic and self-driven
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Able to deliver high quality project delivery for the customer
- Able to research and develop new ideas and technologies
- Handles pressure well- taking project ownership and displaying technical leadership ability
- High level of technical ability
Perks of the job!
- Relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Opportunity to work from home
- Huge growth period
- Car allowance