Senior Technical Consultant
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
Senior Technical Consultant- MSP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding MSP in Crewe. They are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Consultant to join their dynamic team who is looking to have a hands-on role installing, supporting and managing new hardware and software platforms. You will be implementing solutions into client sites and assisting client site design and deployment.
You’d be a valued addition working alongside the design team delivering implementation projects to a high standard ensuring consistent customer satisfaction.
- Network and server hardware and systems – firewalls, switches, routers
- Security appliances- Fortinet
- MS Server
- Storage management
- Ensure the satisfaction of the customer producing high quality delivery of projects.
- Projects will include technical changes, installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Configuring and supporting various public cloud-based services.
- Liaise with the sales team to assist in designing technical solutions to a high specification based on client’s requirements.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Research and development of new ideas and technologies
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line support to internal and external clients resolving any faults that arise.
- Document solutions and technical plans before and after project delivery.
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients.
- Managing Service Delivery on a daily basis including helpdesk, datacenter and reporting/monitoring platforms.
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Proactive, dynamic and self-driven
- Team player
- Natural problem solver
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Able to deliver high quality project delivery for the customer
- Able to research and develop new ideas and technologies
- Handles pressure well- taking project ownership and displaying technical leadership ability
- High level of technical ability
Perks of the job!
- Relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Opportunity to work from home
- Huge growth period
- Car allowance