Senior Cloud Engineer
A very exciting and rare opportunity for a Senior Cloud Engineer has come up in Derbyshire at a fantastic company.
This is a hands on engineer role with the ideal candidate having experience in design and migrations, seeing projects through from start to finish.
The role has been created to develop a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
Strong experience in Supporting, Designing and Implementing Cloud Solutions. Advanced experience and knowledge of:
- Azure Cloud Services
- Virtualization, VMware support and administration
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Platform
- Proven experience in supporting on-prem and hybrid cloud environments
- Investigating/Troubleshooting IT Server Infrastructure related incidents
Knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- Support and administration of NetApp SAN storage
- VEEAM support and administration
- 365 PowerApp design
- SQL Server administration and maintenance
- Development and DevOps processes
- Familiarity with Single Sign On solutions, ideally Okta.
Qualified in / studying towards relevant qualifications for role or equivalent would be advantageous
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer
- MCSA Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
You will play a key role in the IT team, working closely with the Infrastructure Manager, this is not one to be missed!