Network Team Lead position
Team Lead Network Engineer – Data – Birmingham – up to £48k
A dynamic and growing MSP in Birmingham who boast an impressive portfolio of clients have an opening for a Lead Network Engineer. This is an exciting time to join this expanding company as they continue their exponential growth seen in the past 12 months.
In the past 3-4 years they’ve increased cyber security offering so you’ll have the chance to upskill in this area.
The ideal person will be someone who is engaging, enjoys a fast-paced working environment where culture is an integral part of this company and also have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills to management level through training and experience.
Some of the following experiences would be beneficial to see:
- CCNP (R&S) certified
- Previous MSP/ISP experience, or working in a similar fast paced environment
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a network engineer role/ Team lead
- Previous experience mentoring or a leading a team is desirable but not essential
In return the company can offer you:
- Excellent training prospects to get to full management positions
- Car/ Car allowance
- Great holidays and overall benefits package
- Chance to work with a variety of customers and upskill
- Flexibility around remote working after onboarding
- On-call optional for those who want to earn extra cash!
If you would like to find out more about this position and see how you can become part of this close knit team, where teamwork and creativity are vital to this company and encouraged at every step.
Then apply below to be immediately considered for interview.