Senior Unreal Engine Developer (Remote)
A rapidly growing Immersive, Virtual & Augmented Reality company are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer to join their team and help them achieve their impressive new growth goals. The company build custom VR solutions for an exciting list of clients, using both room-scale VR and immersive 360? video for the latest state of the art devices.
Working closely with a talented team of creative artists and pioneering technologists, the Unreal Developer will play an instrumental role in the creation of an exciting and varied range of immersive solutions. That will include solving problems for large enterprises using mixed reality, undertaking VR research and development, and dedicating time to creative innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within an experienced UE-focussed team, working on exciting and innovative projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write and maintain clean, commented code individually and as part of a team
- Troubleshoot and debug a variety of day-to-day studio issues
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to help optimise applications for VR output
- Design and produce in-house UE4 tooling for UE4
- Work closely with senior members of the Dev team to develop your skillset
Skills and Experience
- 2 years’ experience with C++
- A genuine passion for VR/AR and a core interest in Unreal.
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine (UE4) – UE4 is at the heart of everything they do.
Great to have
- DevOps Experience
- Experience developing in C# for Unity
- Windows batch scripting experience
- Good working knowledge of Perforce and UE4/VS integration
- Shader skills (glsl/hlsl)
- Experience with ARCore and/or ARKit
- Experience working with OpenVR/OpenXR
With an impressive new R&D HQ and separate prototyping and showcasing venue both under construction, this is a really exciting chance to join a company with an impressive client list and massive goals for 2021.
This is a chance to take up an instrumental role within a talented, successful, and friendly team working on innovative and immersive VR projects.