Remote within UK
£40,000 – £60,000 p/a
We're working with an exciting tech company working with some of the biggest names in social media. They're looking for an enthusiastic team player with a strong grasp of code management, distribution and deployment, and, crucially, integrated testing both manual and automated.
You will join the existing remote development team and help scale the web application product using React, Redux, GraphQL, and Google Cloud Platform features including Firebase, Firestore, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, et al.
Your role would be to design test cases and formulate test scenarios based on requirements and produce automated test scripts to provide the appropriate level of test coverage.
Collaborating with colleagues you will formulate test documents, provide updates, develop and champion best practice and support the development of others. You would also be involved in manual regression testing of the platform as part of the release process.
- Leading the writing and implementation of an automated test process for all stages in the release process.
- Create and continuously improve the release process using utilising automation where possible
- Work closely with customer support personnel to resolve issues clients are having on the platform
- Refactor existing features to improve performance
- Optimise platform to increase scalability as use increases
- Write well organised and documented code
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other developers to code new features
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Passionate about developing great software products
- Start-up/entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong team-based work ethic
- Excellent good written and verbal communication skills
*Interviewing this week so apply now*