Senior PHP Developer
A great opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to join a huge Digital Agency based in Glasgow City Centre with an impressive client portfolio. You will take the lead on a number of exciting projects.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in modern, well-tested object-oriented PHP development. You will have strong communication skills and be comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment. You will be familiar with the best practices for building resilient, secure applications and should have experience of the following:
- Laravel or a similar PHP MVC framework (i.e. Symfony, Zend).
- Design patterns and SOLID design principles.
- Git and Git workflows
- Test driven development using PHPUnit or similar.
- Some front-end experience (HTML5 / CSS / jQuery) – enough to build working prototypes
- Good UNIX fundamentals: Apache/OpenSSL/Package management
In addition, the following would be beneficial:
- REST API design / microservices architectures.
- Managing infrastructure in an AWS environment
- Experience with any of the following: Node/MongoDB/Redis
- Experience with Enterprise systems e.g. Salesforce/Eloqua
DevOps experience would be advantageous, particularly the use of GitLab CI for continuous integration and Capistrano or similar for deployment.
Interviewing right away with remote on-boarding