Senior Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer your main responsibilities will be working with the existing team to build out features and functionality for clients and internal teams.
You will be working with clients with a global presence, delivering high quality code and using modern technologies to deliver new features and functionality. We work with our clients on a long term basis so have a vested interest in maintaining the highest quality code and continually upgrading our codebase.
You will be working alongside a capable and supportive team of Developers, Testers and Account Managers with an opportunity to travel to our clients in Stockholm and London. We are a technically lead company and you will have a voice in what technology, infrastructure and projects we pursue.
We Are Looking For
- Sound knowledge of modern programming paradigms and software deployment (OO, Testing etc.)
- PHP 7.1+ experience extremely beneficial
- Web development experience (API Development, Integrations, Scaling, Databases etc.)
- Experience using Git (branching, merging and gitflow type workflows)
- Experience of Symfony or Laravel beneficial.
- Excellent communication: Both written and spoken is paramount, you will not only be working with our team of in-house developers but will also be in contact with our clients to deliver projects.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage workload effectively.
- A candidate who wants to gain experience working in a larger development team, working on a longer term project with higher quality code or looking to gain experience in ecommerce.
Nice To Have
- Experience estimating and scoping projects, gathering requirements and communicating with clients, designers and other stakeholders.
- Exposure/contribution to Open Source would be an advantage.
Experience leading/managing a team is advantageous.