C#.Net Core / Web APIs / Azure / Microservices / CI/CD / Agile / Containers / SQL /NoSQL
Mirai is partnering with a fantastic South Manchester based company in the midst of a very exciting digital transformation.
Due to growth they have 2 openings in their dev team for .Net Developers.
Reporting into the Development Manager you will be working in a superb team of talented individuals. You will have the opportunity to help define their systems from scratch. Their goal is fully personalised, customer experience that integrates retail and multi-channel services to deliver seamless service, but how they achieve that is down to you!
As a .Net Developer, you will work within the Integration and Services Development team to deliver Service implementations within the services layer. You will design and develop services and API solutions to business problems and where appropriate produce re-usable components and services which can be used to develop further applications by producing and maintaining documentation for the software being built.
Key skills required:
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture
- C# .NET Core
- Understanding of cloud computing, ideally Azure
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of Software / Process / Project lifecycles with an understanding of Agile working practices
- Customer-oriented approach and outcome focused
- Experience of engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- £40,000 – £45,000 salary
- 10% bonus
- 28 days holiday + banks!
- Staff discount
- Flexibility around home working
- Private healthcare
- An inclusive, collaborative and well-being focused culture.
Fully remote onboarding interview process with no tech tests!