A brand new opening has come up in North Derbyshire for an IT Manager. You will play a pivotal role in the leadership team and take responsibility for all IT Support functions at this site.
What you'll be doing:
Responsible for ensuring the integrity, control and effective operation of all computer systems, telecoms equipment, related applications, hardware, and software that is used within the business and additionally managing any IT related projects and communicating with stakeholders involved.
- Manage communications with all stakeholders
- Juggle many different projects and completing priorities simultaneously
- Work closely with the VFUK service desk, providing hands on support as and when required
- Manage capital and expense IT budgets
- Working with their IT partner, maintain the company's IT infrastructure through the monitoring, development, and support.
- Working with our IT partner, manage system updates, upgrades, migrations & outages
- Contribute and support the company's IT Strategy, specifically for the site, developing with the business to ensure systems and processes are fit for purpose and within budget.
- Lead on IT Security and Disaster Recovery planning for the site, along with software compliance and license reviews.
- Identify and drive forward continuous improvements on service delivery by identifying improvements within platforms, infrastructure, and support structures
- Lead on and deliver major IT site projects including operational IT projects as defined and approved by the Head of IT
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- IT Management experience
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- VMWare 6.5
- Strong awareness of cyber security issues
They are a people focused organisation with a rich heritage. It's a great time to get involved!