Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to head a push towards new innovative technology within a large international organization based in Cambridge. They are looking for a technologically skilled individual to join a well-established, close-knit team, providing 3rd line support and maintenance of infrastructure.
What skills will you bring as Infrastructure Engineer?
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Expert levels on Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft 365
- Experience with Azure Technical Architect
- Sound working knowledge of PowerShell
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Center Suite
- The ability to work in conjunction with Cyber Security leadership
- The ability to create and implement solutions to fit the needs of the business
- Previous experience working with SaaS
What you will be doing as Infrastructure Engineer?
- Designing, developing, and validating all systems
- Cultivating and maintaining documentation
- Working on the service desk
- Mentoring regional engineers
- Working with task management and project tools
- Working with Service Management to solve problems
- Taking personal responsibility for following relevant change control policies
The profile of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Capable of multitasking and fixing problems
- Flexible in solving issues
- Avid interest in emerging technology
- Capable of working in timepressured environments
- Capable of working autonomously as well as effectively as part of a team
This is an ambitious and continually growing company. They are brilliant to work for and offer fantastic progression and growth in addition to excellent training. The salary for the Infrastructure Engineer role is £55,000. The company are looking to interview candidates ASAP, so please get in touch if you think you could be a great match!