£45,000 – £55,000
A successful digital solutions company are looking for a Developer to join their core team. Working as part of a close-knit team of highly skilled ERP experts, the successful candidate will need to be able to manage simultaneous ongoing projects, effectively managing their time and exhibiting a hands-on, autonomous approach.
- Develop code in predominately Java and some C#, working as required with a junior developer, to the point of release – including documentation of steps for QA
- Working on technical specifications having been given a functional specification in DevOps by the Head of Development (HD)
- Product Updates:
- Using Java planning/implementation/QA/release for keeping core external libraries up to date. These libraries are used for many technical purposes around the integration technologies we support
- Work on planning/implementation/QA/release, alongside our HD, for keeping ERP specific code up to date. It will involve gaining knowledge of ERP system coding, including but not limited to Sage 50/200/1000/X3, SAP Business One, NetSuite, and MS Dynamics
- Keeping our SAP Business One CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) solution up to date. This is a relatively simple and static piece of C# code.
- C# / ASP.NET MVC
- IDEs (IntelliJ/Eclipse)
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Understanding of XML and the XSLT language
- Understanding of SOAP and REST web services
- ERP / CRM experience preferably Sage or SAP Business One for ERP and Salesforce.com for CRM
- MS Azure DevOps