Managed Service Provider – NetApp / HP or Cisco / Azure / AWS / VMware / Citrix
A forward-thinking MSP in Leeds are looking for an experienced NetApp Consultant, who can perform pre- and post-sales support and installations on Netapp storage products. You will provide host presales activities to support the sales process. You will liaise with sales, technical support and the end user clients. You will be a point of escalation for the Service Desk team. You must come from a Managed Services Organisation in order to have a thorough understanding of the fast-paced environment. This is a very hands-on role technical role requiring you to be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and maintaining client’s infrastructure and resolving any issues that may arise. You will be joining a thriving MSP based in Leeds, and you will either be based in the office, working from home or visiting client sites.
- Define customer requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer-service.
- Tailor solutions to requirements.
- Implement technical designs.
- Adhere to SLA's.
- Communicate with all stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Take on pre- and post-sales responsibilities liaising with the sales team.
- Strong working knowledge of technical documentation and understanding of technical drawings and the importance of documentation.
- NetApp (certification beneficial)
- Citrix or MS RDS
- Cisco / HP
- Active Directory
Interviews are taking place immediately and are all remote so apply ASAP to secure your place on the shortlist!