A small Internet Service Provider who design, install, maintain and bill full fibre networks are going through a huge growth period and are recruiting to keep up with the demand.
They are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Manager to join their team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions.
They are looking for someone to grow existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between their clients and their internal team is a must.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Teams)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We are looking for people from all walks of life, we just need you to have 12 months experience in an account management role, the products and services we sell can be taught.
- We are a growing business with huge potential. Come and help us realise the opportunity we have in front of us!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year + commission
Temp controls, PPE, internal rota with no more than 8 people in the office. 2m social distancing.