IT Network Lead
*** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
IT Network Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding MSP in Liverpool. They are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their dynamic team who is looking to have a hands-on role. You will be building, maintaining and improving the internal and remote office networks.
You’d be a valued addition to the close-knit team ensuring network security is maintained. You will be monitoring the network and actioning any issues that arise. This is a customer facing role where you will provide support dealing with any networking queries customers may have. You will also be involved in project work both internally and externally.
- Networking – private cloud, public cloud, GPON/PON, non-fibre
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Network monitoring
- Configuration, management and administration of network services
A bit about you:
- A passion for technology
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Natural problem solver who takes initiative resolving issues independently
- Passion for people and delivering excellent service
- Handles pressure well
Perks of the job!
- Informal dress
- Option to work remotely
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events
- Cycle to work scheme