Mirai Tech are excited to be partnering with a fast growing international company who are looking for Remote DBA to join their team.
The role will involve managing all aspects of multiple SQL server 2014 databases.
You will need to be able to optimize the current system and support potential issues. Restore processes will need to be upgraded and documented.
It's important that the successful candidate has good communication skills, as you will be working closely with internal customers to develop systems that will enhance the external customer experience.
- Create, config, maintain database
- Stored procedures / functions
- Data normalisation
- Data integrity across databases
- Communicate best practices
- Database restore/backup
- Realtime data migration – move to backup on primary fail
- Data warehousing
- Query optimisation
- Deadlock analysis
- Config and maintain database servers/process
- Monitor health and performance
- SSIS experience or other suitable reporting tool
- Azure/cloud platforms
- Guaranteed annual bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home