Mirai Tech are excited to be partnering with a Microsoft Gold Partner who provide digital transformation for client companies, helping to overhaul the way they run they manage their data and run their internal systems. The company are in the midst of a period of massive growth, and are looking to take on a new Account Manager as a result.
A successful Account Manager should collaborate with our internal teams and key stakeholders to present the company’s services and solutions with a view to cross/up-selling, while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged. You will ensure customer partners are getting the best value from the company’s services in the long-run.
Fundamentally you will be the voice of the customer to the company, as much as the voice of the company to the customers.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Work with the Head of Account Management and Commercial Director to define and implement Account Plans
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Monitor overall account health and satisfaction, preparing reports on account status
- Proactively engage internal teams to ensure that satisfaction remains high
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Coordinate roadmap sessions and documenting and creating corresponding opportunities
- Coordinate the scoping, estimation and costs for Change Requests
The company is looking for a team player who is able to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be able to passionately present the value of digital solutions to customers and maintain great long term relationships with our clients. We're also seeking:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Understanding and ability to demonstrate the main principles of Service Management
- Have a basic understanding of system development lifecycles and release cycles
- Experience of the membership sector
- Demonstrates the capability to juggle priorities in a deadline-driven environment