Up to £40,000 p/a (dependent upon experience)
Mirai Tech are excited to be working with an established Media Agency who are looking to add an Insight Analyst to their growing Data team. Working as part of a market-leading agency with an impressive portfolio of clients, the Insight Analyst will scope, plan, build and deliver a range of analytics projects.
This is a great opportunity for an Insight/Data Analyst with excellent campaign performance reporting skills and a passion for data analysis to join a thriving business and build a transformational data offering.
- Work closely with client media teams to establish campaign reporting and insight requirements and regularity
- Involvement with client contacts from briefing stage to inform campaign setup and relevant metrics
- Build & manage dashboards for clients and other provide other documents to give insight on campaign progress
- Build and deliver insightful and actionable campaign performance reports
- Liaise with suppliers including data, tech and media companies to ensure excellent service
- Provide deep-diving analysis of media campaigns to help client’s businesses reach the next level
- Facilitate accessible self-serve BI in every team so everyone within the company can spend time on what matters to them
- A deep interest in and passion for data and using data to facilitate consistent and continuous business improvement
- Excellent Excel proficiency (including VLOOKUP function, pivot tables and advanced charting techniques)
- Use of VBA macros (desirable)
- Experience of media performance evaluation and reporting (agency experience preferable)
- Data integration tools (Supermetrics, Improvado, Funnel or Alteryx are beneficial)
- Good SQL skills and understanding of database design
- Building and managing dashboards using Power BI (preferred) or Tableau
- Experience working with web APIs
- Confident presenting analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders
If you’re analytical, inquisitive, and confident Data Analyst with experience working with Media campaigns, this is a hugely exciting opportunity to work with one of the most renowned agencies out there.
Interviewing this week so apply now!