Up to £30,000 p/a
About The Role
A successful and rapidly growing immersive technology company are looking to add an enthusiastic QA Engineer to their team as part of major expansion. Taking on responsibility for ensuring the continued high quality of the company’s XR products, the QA Engineer will work closely with the QA Lead and the rest of the team to ensure we produce robust and immersive content.
This person will be required to assist in the overall testing effort on multiple differing projects employing motivated and self-directed testing and following structured test plans. They will also aid in the creation of test plans and other documentation when required and be able to give ideas on how the overall testing effort can be improved.
- Employ self-directed testing and testing techniques on various builds and applications
- Follow and correctly execute test cases and other documentation during the later stages of the product life cycle
- Report any and all discovered defects into the internal bug tracker ensuring reports are to a high standard, offering additional information and support if required
- Engage in collective responsibility for maintaining a high-quality product
- Fantastic communication skills; able to explain complex problems clearly both in writing and verbally
- Some experience with QA processes throughout the development project life cycle
- Good familiarity with common bug finding terminology, methods and principles
- Great knowledge of bug tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other testing tools
- Able to multitask, take instruction and do whatever is needed to help in the overall testing effort
- A strong eye for detail, with a clear and concise written and verbal communication style
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure
- Able to work with, and adapt to new technologies
- Great knowledge of common project management methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience with Mixed Reality systems/simulators (Beneficial)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly supportive QA/Development team at the cutting edge of XR technology.
Interview slots available next week so get in touch now!!!