An established London-based digital business is looking to add a Web/Data Analyst to it’s growing Data Science and Analytics Team. The Analyst will work to ensure the company are capturing, analysing and harnessing data effectively to help understand their 7 million users and improve products accordingly.
With over 100 million unique monthly users, the Web/Data Analyst will be part of a growing team undertaking some really exciting projects. The company are truly market-leaders, and as part of their Data team, the Analyst will help maintain their position at the top.
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Big Query
- SQL experience
- Experience with R or Python
- Good numerical skills
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A curious attitude and a desire to understand data to drive actionable recommendations.
- Interested in working across all areas of data science and analytics, and different business areas.
- Good working collaboratively and independently
With an amazing close-knit team mentality, and excellent employee benefits, this is a rare opportunity to join a business who truly put employee wellbeing first.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on exciting data projects at a market leading company, this is the role for you.