2nd / 3rd Line Support
2nd / 3rd Line Service Desk
Fast expanding MSP in North Greater Manchester
Excellent progression opportunities!
A great opportunity for an 2nd / 3rd Line Service Desk to join a well-established IT Solutions company with many years in the business.
You will be working on a ServiceDesk, supporting a wide variety of clients. Ideally having experience working for a managed service provider in a similar role or you want to progress your career to the next level. Being able to work on your own initiative and resolve complex support issues.
What you’ll be doing:
· Supporting diverse client environments.
· Troubleshoot and escalate issues
- Remotely support networking and security solutions.
· O365 support
· Citrix or VMware Horizon
· Support customers backups (changes / Issues).
· Windows server (AD, DNS, DHCP & GPO)
· A good understanding of backup technologies (Veeam ideally)
· Firewall experience of either FortiGate, WatchGuard or Cisco ASA.
· Excellent Interpersonal and communication.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Good all-round knowledge of IT rather than specialism.
· Strong Organisational skills.
· Ability to be able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
· Support of Citrix desktop VDI
· £35,000 plus benefits.
· Investment in its employees enabling them to gain industry recognised certifications
· Tailored training and personalised development progression plans.
Please send CVs ASAP for immediate attention, interviews are booked in for this week!