2nd/ 3rd Line Technical Operations Engineer
***Fantastic role just in***
2nd/3rd Line Technical Operations Engineer
Working hours either 12pm-8pm or 2pm-10pm
An award-winning Legal Firm in Leeds is looking for a skilled and confident individual to join the growing ServiceDesk Team.
You will be providing support for the technical team working closely with customers to provide an effective primary response. This 2nd/3rd line Service Desk Engineer role offers interesting and engaging opportunity to support a global Legal Firm on a range of technical and operational issues.
They are looking for someone who has fantastic customer service, character and the ability to integrate into their hardworking team. As a 2nd/3rd line Technical Operations Engineer you will be responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to internal customers, be responsible for incident resolution within the areas of your expertise and provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Providing professional and efficient 2nd and 3rd line technical support
- Identify areas for improvement
- Incident ownership, with technical diagnosis and fixing of issues either remotely or on-site
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical employees
- Self-driven and committed to assigned tasks
- Troubleshooting infrastructure systems to determine satisfactory incident resolution
- Strive to exceed in the delivery of operational KPI’s
- ESX/ VMware Estate
- SQL 2012 – 2019
- Microsoft Exchange
- Cisco Networking
- Hold an IT certification or equivalent (i.e. ITIL/MCSE, etc.).
Perks of the job!
- Investment in outstanding management systems
- Vibrant and social office environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme