Sole IT Technical Support for an expanding organisation based in Central Manchester.
We have partnered with an exciting organisation looking for an experienced IT Manager to support their internal infrastructure and help sculpt their strategic technical development. The organisation has an outsourced solution for 1st / 2nd Line support queries however you will be required to provide support when needed. The main focus of the role is help with the transformation projects of company. They have recently implemented MS Dynamics so experience with this is a must.
- Providing 2nd / 3rd Line Support and design
- Liaising with 3rd party supplier
- Managing the relationship with the IT helpdesk management
- Managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the business IT systems and equipment.
- Providing expert IT advice and support when systems are being upgraded or installed, or when system migrations or system maintenances are being carried out.
- Overseeing the development and enhancement of systems
- Working with senior staff to develop plans and strategies
- Liaising regularly with executive and senior management as well as systems users.
- Ensuring written documentation is created and maintained
- Being responsible for Data Protection / GDRP Compliance
- Being responsible for Cybersecurity
Key technical skills:
- Firewall/VPN Networks
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Veeam Backup / vProtect or similar backup solution
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Windows 10 Desktop Environments
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance
This is an exciting new role to join a senior leadership team with autonomy over your own IT department. Please get in touch ASAP to discuss your application!