Junior Data Analyst
Junior Data Analyst/Scientist
Mirai Tech are proud to be partnering with a successful marketing company whoa re looking to add a Graduate/Junior Data Analyst/Scientist to their expanding Data team.
Working as part of a close-knit data function, this is an excellent opportunity for rapid professional growth. You’ll be working on exciting projects for major clients as part of an organisation who really value their employees.
The Data Analyst/Scientist will focus on turning impenetrable information into real meaning and value for our clients, so that the company can help them take bold steps to change based on real invaluable insight. You’ll be extracting, preparing and analysing data – before interpreting that analysis and sharing your findings in a way that’s easily understood.
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, or another relevant discipline
- An analytical, mathematical mindset and approach
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Working knowledge of Python/R and SQL
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI (beneficial)
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms (Linear, Logistic Regression etc.)
- A genuine eagerness to learn and grow
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with a real close-knit feel. Your professional growth and upskilling will be facilitated and promoted, and you’ll be working on some really exciting projects.
***INTERVIEW SLOTS AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK***