Remote Web Developer
Remote Senior Web Developer
£35,000 – £45,000
- successful Greater Manchester company are looking to add a Remote Senior Web Developer to their core technical team. The Web Developer will responsible for the effective delivery and management of a variety of web projects, maintenance of sites and development of the company platform.
Your experience should include building custom solutions, understanding and incorporating security practices, and performance implications.
This is a really exciting opportunity to enter a role with a consistent and ever-changing stream of web-based projects.
- Degree or equivalent relevant qualification in development/software
- Strong experience responsive WordPress Theme development
- Strong experience with WordPress Plugin development?
- Excellent PHP skills (preferably using Laravel)
- Familiar with PSR-4 and SOLID coding standards
- Experience with npm and tools like gulp, and grunt
- Git – command line or Source tree
- Basic Linux command line
- Experience integrating third party APIs
- E-commerce / payment gateway API integration – Stripe/PayPal/ Sage
- Domain management
- Server management
- Understanding of SEO
- React experience?
- Laravel experience
- Understanding of Docker, Ansible, Capistrano, Satis, Phpunit/Codeception
- Experience in CRM systems, HubSpot would be ideal
- Experience with Google Analytics / Tag Manager
If you’re looking for a dynamic Web Developer role where you’ll be taking ownership of a variety of exciting projects, this is the job for you.
Interviewing this week!