Senior PHP Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer
Mirai Tech are excited to be working with a growing SaaS company who are looking to add a Senior Full Stack Developer to their friendly and close-knit Dev team. The company are working with a number of high-value, blue chip clients, and provide a product which is constantly evolving and developing.
As part of the development team, you will build, test, and deploy new and exciting projects, whilst also assisting on current projects to deliver new functionality and refactor existing code.
- Work closely with our management team to define, collect and flesh out requirements
- Create a plan for implementation of new solutions and technical projects, and work closely with our design team to develop the user experience
- Build and maintain complex and crucial parts the company’s systems – maintaining and focus on scalability and security.
- Examine business processes and pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing applications, systems and and processes.
- Excellent experience developing commercial web applications
- Extensive experience with PHP in Laravel (or another MVC framework)
- Excellent experience using Vue or React
- Advanced SQL and general database expertise
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience with APIs & web-services
- Strong Linux server administration skills
- Good testing knowledge/skills
- PHP Full Stack Software Development
- Laravel 5+/equivalent PHP MVC framework
- Vue, React or other front-end framework
- Containerized development/deployment (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- MySQL skills
- Payment Gateway Integration
- SASS, LESS
- HTML, CSS, UI/UX
- BitBucket, GitHub
- Knowledge of Cloud services integration/administration
- Familiarity with DevOps