Requirement Gathering and User Acceptance Testing – Desktop, Web and Mobile
Manchester – Remote Role – Must be Commutable to office once or twice a month!
We have partnered with an innovative and fast paced organisation based in Manchester who is looking for 2 Junior Testers! You will join a well-established Engineering department and be required to complete requirement gathering and acceptance criteria, raise defects, prepare manual and automated test and write reports.
You will work closely with the development and user experience teams so you must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role is based near Manchester so ideally you will have a full driving license in order to attend meetings on on-suet once or twice a month and be happy to work remotely.
What we are looking for!
- Computer Science (or similar) degree or some relevant industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands on experience using devices such as Android or iOS
- Happy to work in an Automated test environment
- Willingness to achieve ISQTB test certifications through the organisation
Nice to haves or things to learn!
- Testing experience – Automated or manual
- Interpreting software development or design documents
- Experience with SQL
- ISQTB test certification
This is a junior role we are looking for someone that is keen to learn and has a passion for Testing! We are looking for adaptable, positive and pro-active people that have a natural ability for problem solving!